My name is Klaus Bach Nielsen and I am a professional web designer and web developer. To contact me, click here.
With over 10 years of experience I have a sturdy base in graphic design for print, from which I have migrated into web design and web application development.
After been working in a number of jobs with graphic design for print, packaging and web, I’m now developing graphical user interfaces, using a variety of technologies.
In my work I focus on usability, compability and simple yet beautiful design.
I see it as my most important goal to constantly adapt to new technologies and develop my skills. Often I will use a mix of technologies to achieve the optimal result, as I don’t think one technology can satisfy every demand nowadays – one can’t afford to be a purist anymore.
- Design and programming of websites and web applications
- Classic layout for print
- Maintaining OS X based systems, both client and server
- Maintaining Linux based web servers
- Designing in Indesign, Photoshop, lllustrator and Flash
- Building CMS systems with Joomla and WordPress
- Ajax using frameworks such as Dojo, jQuery, Prototype/script.aculo.us and Mootools
- Some experience with JSP and JSF
- Experience with video effects for web using After Effects